Friday, April 17, 2009

What Do You Do?

Lately, I have found myself tossing and turning at night. A lot. More than the norm, I believe. I can't sleep. I'm sleepy when I go to bed, but not tired. Does that make sense? I'm sleepy, but my body isn't tired. I feel like I can't turn my body off. This clearly affects me the next day, causing frequent headaches. I don't drink anything caffinated during the afternoon/evening hours. I don't eat past 6pm. So I don't know what it could be. I have gone to the gym 3 times this week; twice in the evening, once in the morning. I found that when I workout in the evening, I am more relaxed and sleep better. But I don't always have time to go in the evening. What do you do to help you relax/sleep?

3 Interesting Remarks:

Melissa said...

Have you tried chamomile tea?

Angeline said...

Are you too stress? That happens to me often... especially when I have lots to think about...

A glass of warm milk, 25 sit-ups and deep breaths... helps me... on top of that, there are lots of other stuff I had to cut down too...

LOLiTA said...

Sadly, yes. There has been a lot of stress. But it's getting better.