Saturday, April 11, 2009

Busy, Busy, Busy

An update: my luggage was found and delivered to me the day after my trip. Hooray! What a stressful trip home that was! Since I've been back I've been so busy. Not that Adam let the place go to the dogs while I was gone, because he didn't. But lets just say he's also happy I'm back home. I am 100% better from my asthma. I have to take so many meds daily, but it's worth being able to breathe without coughing. I've made it to the gym 3 times this week. I don't like going, but feel great after I go. Now that I'm all caught up with my running around (for now), I am making it a goal to go everyday this week. My little sister is getting married this summer, and has so much going on. I finally ordered my dress today, and can't wait to pick it up. I am heading back up to NYC on the 24th of this month, but I have learned my lesson: carry on baggage ONLY. No more checking bags in for me.

0 Interesting Remarks: