Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Where To Begin?

Wow! It's been almost a month since my last post. I am such a bad blogger! Now that I'm beginning to catch up with everything, I hope to be able to write more and put pictures up. My elbows are healing. I have about 5 weeks of physical therapy to go. I'll be honest, I really dislike going as it isn't a pleasant feeling. But, despite the weird man trying to repeatedly smell my hair today, it isn't too bad. I've been trying really hard and hitting the gym at 5am. I dislike it. Boy, I really do. But afterwards, I feel really good about it, and am glad that I went. Debbie has started gymnastics. Poor thing was so sore after her first day! But she really likes it and it keeps her busy during the week, as well. Next week she has evaluations. Hopefully she'll get her ribbons of advancement. She's almost done with her elementary school years. Only 18 more weeks to go! Maddy. Well, what can I not say about Maddy? She is becoming more and more independant each day. That sort of worries me. She doesn't want help going potty, or changing clothes, or in the bath, or walking up or down stairs. For example, 2 weeks ago she told me she wanted a haircut. I told her that in a few months we'd get it cut since it'll be her birthday. Well, that wasn't good for her. So she cut her own hair. Thankfully, it was only a small bit on the side, and I was able to cut some bangs so it wasn't so obvious. Well that will be it for now. We'll talk soon.

4 Interesting Remarks:

Melissa said...

Sariah is so independent as well. I can't help her going potty or washing her hands. She even has to pour her own milk into her cereal! I put the milk in a little cup for her to pour.

Angeline said...

Wow! its been a really long time eh?
what great updates, though not all good but still, its pretty promising... you are so brave going through all that for you elbow... take care girl.

Ashlee said...

Thanks for the update! Glad that you are healing even if it is painful. I can't believe that Debbie is almost out of Elementary school! wow!

Jessica said...

I'm glad to hear your're feeling better! I love that Maddy cut her own hair.