Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Time To Brush Your Teeth

I have a question for all you mommies out there: What type of toothpaste do you use for your toddler? We use the toddler toothpaste made by Oral B. My problem with it is that it's bubble gum flavored. It looks like pure candy. I used some last night, and thought it was gross. Maddy, of course LOVES IT. I know it's safer for toddlers to use than regular toothpaste, but I wish there were a better alternative. I guess this question should really be for Elizabeth and Stephanie because their dad is our dentist. So what type of toothpaste does your toddler use, and do you like it?

4 Interesting Remarks:

Melissa said...

We use the same toothpaste as you and Bekah and Sariah love it as well and try to eat it.

Angeline said...

its Kodomo Lion toothpaste, a Japanese brand.

yup it taste like gum too and its so tempting you wanna get it down your throat...

but I'm glad I trained my boys long enough WITHOUT toothpaste, so they know that during brushing time, NOTHING is meant to be swallowed...

Elizabeth said...

Kinsley has Kid's Crest. It is the kind that my dad gives out at his office. We like it so far.

Brand New Nurse said...

I think Logan's is Oral B. I can't remember though and I'm too lazy to get up and look in the bathroom to see what brand it is. I do know it's pink with sparkles and has Dora on the tube. Logan likes it and thankfully brushes without much of a fight.