Thursday, October 16, 2008

It's The MOST Wonderful Time

While at Target yesterday I noticed that their Christmas decor was out. While it is, indeed, very pretty, I believe it's a bit premature. I mean...Halloween isn't here yet! Nonetheless, we've been discussing and planning for the holidays. I would LOVE to go back home to NYC for Christmas. I believe NYC during Christmas is very beautiful. My mom has been asking since she hasn't seen us since April. But the cost of all of us traveling to NYC in December is very high. Plus, I have to make multiple trips to NYC next year due to weddings and other festivities. Both of my brother-in-laws have requested that we go out west to visit them in Utah for Christmas. I think it'll be a lot of fun to do that. But then I think of my other brother-in-law, Ryan, and the fact that this is his last Christmas at home before he goes on his mission for our church for 2 years. So we have a lot to think about and a lot to plan. What are your plans for the end-of-year holidays?

2 Interesting Remarks:

Brand New Nurse said...

Sounds like your holidays will be festive! We actually haven't thought that far yet...we have no out of state family to visit and really no money to travel with, so we'll stay around home and go to some holiday festivals and just enjoy the season.

Melissa said...

JJ and I would really like to go to Alabama but we really don't know what our finances will be like in December. JJ wants to spend time with Ryan before he leaves on his mission.