Thursday, October 9, 2008

Gas Relief

I don't know about you, but gas has been one thing that is hard to find here in the South. Up and down our neighborhood you can see gas stations empty. Absolutely no gas. When you do find gas, there are those who are panic shopping and, not only are there to top off thier tank, but fill jugs with gas. It is especially bad in the Atlanta Metro area. I was able to find gas today in downtown Chattanooga for $3.50 a gallon. How is it where you live?

5 Interesting Remarks:

Amber said...

3.29 a gallon

Brand New Nurse said...

Here in lovely springtucky ohio we are currently paying (please, sit down for this...I don't want you to fall down and get hurt over it) 2.75 a gallon. Yes. 2.75.

I go to get gas tomorrow. It's dropped nearly a dollar in a month.

Amber said...

Oh today the gas was $3.14! There was a sign over the price that said "oh thank heavens!"

I would take $2.75 though!

LOLiTA said...

It's funny how gas prices differ depending on where you live. I saw it this morning in our neighborhood for $3.49.

Melissa said...

$3.33 here at Costco but it is about 10 cents cheaper at Costco in Salt Lake.